From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 15:30:54 -0700
Hi Christoph,

There are two other loops that I'm thinking of checking out.

These are the Wonder Loop sold by Martin Lynch & Sons for approximately
$138.

It can work with most of the qrp radios.

I'm also considering buying the larger Alfa loop.

The tuning doesn't seem to be quite as fussy as with the other loops.
\
I think it sells for around $350 from the Radio Store in Missouri.

It comes with a tripod.

I'm also investigating using the Mfj-212 match maker for tuner box to help
find the null when tuning one of these loops.

I understand they all can be tuned by ear and one can come pretty close to a
1/1 match.

I'll report on how this works out.

I'm usually too exhausted after work to do much ham related stuff.

It will have to be a weekend project I suppose.

Thanks once again for the help,

73,

Eric
KU3I