From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:03:10 -0400
Butch,

To access the menus, press Function, then Tuning.  Rotate the Tuning control
until you hear the number of the menu you want and press Tuning.  Rotate the
Tuning control to set the value, and press Tuning to store it.  You're back
in the menu, and you can press the Function button to exit.

I'm not sure if the cables are the same, but they'll either work, or they
won't, so experiment.

Steve