From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:46:11 -0600
Walt,Perhaps a bit off topic but I believe that the Ziegler Magazine
has ceased to exist.  I hadn't read it since I was a kid - it was
sent to our grammar school but recently I saw it on the NLS download
page and there was an indication that this was the last issue,
although perhaps this was only for the recorded version.  So, no help
to you but thought this might help.