From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:41:59 -0400
I don't know,b ut some states have it, most don't. If you look at the
catalog for most of the dealers around here though, they say, the online
ones anyway, say you have to call for prices as state law won't let them put
them in the catalog. I guess that's online only, but it sure leads to open
pricing.