From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:33:20 -0500
Hi Eric,
When I lived in an apartment I was fortunate to live on the second floor in
the back of the complex and I had a Butternut 9V vertical mounted to the
chain link fence that ran behind the complex.  The coax ran on an angle from
the antenna up to my apartment.  I drilled a hole in the siding and brought
the coax into the room.  Since I was in the back not too many people even
new it was there.  Besides, I thought it would be easier to ask for
forgiveness than permission.  Since I always paid my rent on time, my
landlord and I got along pretty good.

Gary