From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:42:39 +1000
and yes, it was the yaesu ft-450 that has the speech capabilities. I've
not seen one in action so can't tell you how well it works.
I have fiddled with an 857 and it's relatively easy to use so long as
you're aware of where you are at all times. and the best way to achieve
that would be with the milenium QSYer.
hth

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 22/06/2008 10:39 PM, the old scribe known as Shaun Oliver was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: