Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 19:49:44 -0700
Hi Tom,
     For several years I ran a DX CC and in my installation there was about
twenty to thirty feet of coax on the ground. This was in Kansas so you know
the weather there is extreme. The one place I had trouble with the coax run
was where two pieces had been joined with a double female SO-239 and the
connection had not been sealed. After drying out the connection and rapping
it with electrical tape, all was well until I moved.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!
Please visit my website at:
HTTP://WWW.CHRISTIANTRADITIONS.INFO
Would you like someone to pray for you, or to be able to pray for others?
Why not join my prayer list at: