From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:30:38 -0400
You can get in a lot of trouble if you move and don't inform the FCC if they
find out, it has happened. I don't worry about it, if someone wants to steal
radio equipment, the antennas are a bigger give away than the rare nonham
who knows about QRZ or the like to look me up so it's really not worth
worrying about to me. I don't know anyone who's had a problem. The ham
callsign license plates, yes but that's about it.