From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 19:51:15 -0400
Kelvin:

Thanks much for sending the note to Scott regarding the Wave file issue.

I understand that doing the re-writes takes time and resources, so I can be
patient.

At least now, I have two sets of wave files to work with as needed.

In the Pennsylvania QSO Party, I will be using my own call, KB8TYJ.  I will
be doing a single-op effort, and plan to operate on 40, 80, and 160 meters.
I will be doing mainly phone, but will try to make my share of CW contacts
as well, especially for the multipliers.

Pennsylvania is the state I grew up in, and is where I got my first ham
ticket--a novice ticket back in 1969.

In addition to getting as many Pennsylvania qsos as possible, I try to work
as many counties as I can, with my ultimate goal being a sweep of all
counties.  I have yet to obtain the latter goal, so hope this year will be
my year.

Last year, I got first place in Michigan, so will try for that honor as well
again this year.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ