From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:05:44 -0700
You *bet* there'd be interest in another service such aw BTP was -- not
only in the mag but in the explanatory materials re electronics that were
regularly sent as supplements to the mag.  I read BTP regularly for a
decade and religiously saved all the supplements as well as the mags.  Got
lost in a move, though.

I'd give my eye teeth for a full collection of BTP including supplements
even now.

Theoretically, the Smith-Kettlewell Technical Letter somewhat takes the
place of BTP but haven't seen it for a while.

Anyway, more power to you if you are interested in starting something like
that up again!

73!

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >