From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:17:46 -0700
Alan, I am so happy that you are able to have the station and
antennas you have.  I can only dream about such things, living on
a small lot within a city.  I had to turn down a 50 free standing
tower because well, my wife for one, but also probable
engineering and environmental impact stuff and I want to maintain
a low profile with the neighbors.  I have a musician friend who
is a contester and has mono band beams on most
HF bands.  He lives out east of me maybe 30 miles and I would
love to take my lowly Kenwood and hook it up to his antenna
array.  Only thing is, I would probably think the rig was deaf
once I got it back home and reconnected to my dipole.
I look forward to hearing you again on 40 and 75 for that matter
especially when you get your new antennas up.  Best 73, Jim