From:
Mike Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:11:50 -0500
Mine is *not for sale, but, when I have time to use it, works great with my
old standby, the TS-440.

I have also used it with a TS-680, but, sold that radio a few years ago to
buy a TS-570.

I have not found a cable for using the Ham Link with the 570. The 570 is
computer ready, whereas the other rigs employed an external level converter
which is built into the Ham Link.

From time to time, I find them for sale at fests for about $150. If you find
one, it's a worthy investment, especially if you live in an apartment and
have somewhere (good friend or relative's property) to stash a station.
Mine is at my mother's house.

Mike Duke, President