From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:11:34 +1300
Hi Jim!

You're quite right technically. Still, I agree with Richard's suggestion,
said with tongue in cheek as I'm sure his likely was, hi hi.

Best idea I've heard since I decided to lower my standards in order to
entertain the possibility that the XYL wouldn't know CW. Still, it is said
that if you have nothing else, the last possibility to depend on is hope.

Therefore, I couldn't have been more pleased when, during a recent holiday
gathering, my XYL said she dreamed of learning Morse Code.

I didn't discourage her, but did correct another relative in the gathering
that described how SOS is made up. The code is not about counting; It's a
language of rhythm. I'm certain that my XYL can handle this easily when she
chooses, because she can carry a tune when she wants to. I assured her that
a recorded introduction is ready and available to her whenever she wants,
and on whatever player she wants. I have to say that because there are a
number of possible players here. If exposure is causing her to dream about
it, she eventually will get curious enough to want to see what it's all
about. I'll just keep hoping, hi hi.

73,
Dave