From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:43:07 -0500
John, I hate to hear about all your damage.

As you may have seen in an earlier post I did, I have ordered a Steppir,
which should be here in mid October.  I would be happy to package up my
Hustler Vertical and ship it to you if you would like to have it.  I know
they're not the greatest antennas in the world, but this one seems to do
pretty good.

I don't want anything for it.  I would just be glad for you to have it so
you could get back on the air.

Congratulations on the wedding.  Hope you are both very happy and healthy.

73
Kris