From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 20:30:00 -0600
I think it is a decision the Cubs will ultimately regret.  The Astros made
the same mistake in the early 80's when they went to what was then 1070
KENR.  Their nighttime direction pattern was so narrow that they hardly got
out at all, and they had to put the nighttime games on their FM rock station
KRBE which made that staff and audience very unhappy.  They only remained
with them for one contract before returning to KPRC, but they are now on
KTRH.  I think the same thing will happen with the Cubs.
Harvey