From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:54:47 -0800
Interesting, I found the following in the Icom r75 list:
Re: AOR LA 390 loop
It works well but doesn't pick up the signal as well as a long wire. On the
other hand, it is very quiet and good for a noisy RF environment. Although
it
covers 150kHz up to 500MHz, I find it's best suited for under 10MHz,
especially
for nulling unwanted signals.
Is it worth the $380.00 it sells for? Hmmm ... I feel it's $180.00
overpriced
but there are not a lot of good alternatives, especially for indoors, ease
of
operation, and noisy RF environments. I quite like it.
--- In