From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:04:42 -0400
Hi Steve,

In retrospect after hearing about the array of other options available, I
can see that this type of headset/mic with pf keys isn't as necessary as I
had thought.  I do need to use headphones but didn't know that the pf keys
could be emulated on other devices such as boom mics or key boxes.  My
primary thought was to be able to hear as much as possible in order to
control and operate the radio as I could.  It sounds like there are other
ways to accomplish this in a more simple manner.

Kent