From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:27:18 -0800
Hi Howard,

First, make sure you are on VFO A.  That's a good reference point.  While
you are monitoring the DX station press the A = B key.  Then, switch to VFO
B and set it where you want to transmit and switch back to A.  Now, press
and hold the bottom key, I think, on the right side of the tuning knob.
It's been a while since I've done this.  You should hear an S followed by A
and the frequency.  Next, lock the keyboard by pressing and holding the menu
button.  Now, you can use the up or down keys on the right side of the front
panel to check your transmit frequency and the tuning knob to change it if
you wish and by releasing the up or down key you are immediately back on
your receive frequency.

Good luck, enjoy and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX