From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:18:36 -0400
If you have the screen that takes up the full window, that's a problem, if
it opens up and down, again, you can use typical Air conditioner insulation
across the bottom where the coax wil run under it, and keep bugs and what
not out. It's easier with thinner coax but I have lmr400 here on my duel
band antenna and am going for at least 3/8 hard line on 900 MHz when I
finally get that up, or if I can put it right outside that window maybe that
peace of 7/8 hard line sitting on the floor behind a chair in here but I
think that might be asking for it since that's going to be obvious as heck.