From:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:11:50 +0000
Hi all I am trying to set up a MFJ 297 with my Kenwood TS2000. The manual says to plug the connector into jack B. If I am looking at the mike from the rear is B on the left or right? Also it says there is a switch to set on thebottom for jack B? Which switch is it and should it be pushed to the front or rear of the mike? I am assuming the four butons just at the base of the mike neck ar PF keys set in the menu of the TS2000. The row below has one button (is this the power button) a led and two other buttons. Below that there are two large buttons. Is the one on the right the PTT button and one on the left the lock?
Thanks for any help
Frank