From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:07:01 -0500
I recently purchased several items from MFJ and experienced the orders
dribbling in.  I ordered shortly after Dayton, so they may have depleted
stock on many items.

I got rumor that the noise bridge was going to be discontinued so I ordered
two and was told they were out of stock which made me worried, however, in
about a month the two units showed up.

Very handy item.

I don't know if the rumor is true or not but if you all want one, buy them
so they will keep making them.

Howard #3