From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:41:56 -0500
hi Buddy, Saw that you were in Austin, at least think you are, and wonder if
you know WC w5ic. he is a guy i work on CW from time to time. i am in
orlando, Fl. area and mostly work 20 and 40 mter CW. Just worked him this
morning infact and then saw your post so kind of jawged memory a bit. 73,
Dave W4CI