From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2012 13:59:11 -0500
The wing nuts are for a balun, the one thing to make sure of, is for the
cobra antenna, you want a 4:1 balun, as long as that's a 4:1, not a 1:1
balun in there, you should be in great shape. I wouldn't think there would
be any more or less RF one way as the other. I wouldn't worry about the
power rating either, if the tuner can handle 2K the balun should be good for
close to that and no way your amp should hurt it.