From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 19:17:59 -0400
Personally I know very very few people who can afford stepir equipment and
that's why I'll never have one. The only person I know personally with one
it's because he had a mishap with his tower and when insurance covered it he
decided not to recover most of the antennas and just go for a stepir and I
think something else and I can't say for sure if he even still has it.
Probably not since it's really too much antenna for his use but he may still
have it.