From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:36:03 +1300
Hi all!

There's just one odd thing that I can't figure out.

Since I knew my mic level was too low on the PC for Echolink, I used the
Iphone today to check into the Handiham net.

At first, there was no issue. I was able to check in at the appropriate
time.

I continued listening, and the connection remained solid.

Then I was called on for comments in the appropriate rotation.

I could not respond because the transmit button had disappeared.

My question then, is, where did it go?

I swiped around every which way, but the transmit button was no where to be
found.

I continued listening, while Doug moved down the list, because the
connection was still solid, but I could not find the transmit button again.

Toward the end of the net, Doug gave me another chance, which was most
generous, but still there was no transmit button there for me to activate.

I connected tonight and had a play around, and everything was fine. I still
don't know where my transmit button disappeared to, and I don't know of
anything else I could do to bring it back as I'm sure it will happen again.
By the way, I'm running IOS 9.2.

Any ideas welcome.

73,
Dave

David Allen, Director
Blind-Sight Limited
For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
production please contact me through any of the following ways:
Email: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
PO Box 9046