From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 05:34:43 -0700
I wish them luck on the manual.  This is the same as the 990, it is I
guess printed in columns, but when you change the pdf to text, it does
the whole line, so things are really jumbled.  If you don't know what it
is supposed to say, it will be a real mess.  I asked Leo at Kenwood if
the manual was available in any other format and was told no.  More than
a little disappointing considering what I paid for the 990.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148