From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:58:09 -0700
Most big hardware stores have a number of radio controlled doorbell units,
that is, wireless units.  Just screw, or pull the backing off the button and
stick it where you want it outside, and then do the same with the battery
powered box on the inside.  Mine has two sets of bell chimes.  It uses 4 C
sized batteries and when the batteries run down lower, the chime changes to
a simpler chime.  I'm sure some of these types of units can be purchased
that have switchable chimes you can choose from on the inside box on the
wall.  It's just a matter of money.

Phil.
K0NX