From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:08:33 -0400
Hi, all.

I am not sure what the plan is for tomorrow's 40-meter round table, but if
all goes according to plan, I'll be out at the RV, and will monitor 7.191
for any round table activity.

Since my set-up out there is quite meager, and since I won't have a reliable
way to take down check-ins, I will not be able to be net control.
Nevertheless, I can certainly try to check in, even if the round table is
only very informal.

The only other complication I know of is that I believe the Ohio QSO Party
might be this week-end.  If so, doing the round table may not be practical
with all of the contest activity that may be occurring, but I guess we all
can just wait and see on that one.

Anyway, if there is a round table tomorrow, I'll try to check in.  It's been
way too long!!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ