From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:43:39 -0700
	We may be a trusted community but when topics like this pop up, where
is the ham radio connection? If this is acceptable, why have we not
discussed Romney and Obama, last week's debate, Big Bird? Because these
are hot buttons? Too hot to handle safely?

	Why can we not stick to ham radio?! Is that not what this list is for?
There are so many other lists that cater to "dangerous" topics like
politics and religion. LOL

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Don't sweat it.  Take a cold shower.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn