From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2015 11:30:40 -0400
Doug,

That goes back to Dave's original question.   Since you can't hold the
key down long term, do you have a way of knowing when you are
transmitting?     When doing it  the original way: press to tx and press
again to end tx,  I could never remember  or figure out where I was in
the sequence.

73, Steve KW3A