From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:18:32 -0500
I call it the fast way to the death of ham radio which we'll all learn soon
enough is true, also the reason I quit one of the local clubs, 2 local NTS
nets, handy hams when my membership expires, and what will sadly, eventually
drive me away from ham radio forever before the death. For now, I'll just
avoid it, spend most of my time on HF as I have been, and hope echolink dies
out before it kills the best hobby there is.