From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:08:24 -0600
    Steve:

I played in the contest a little bit yesterday, but only made about 90 or so
contacts.

Had a bunch of other stuff to do, and simply didn't end up having the time I
thought I would.

Am looking forward to the CW contest which, I think usually occurs around
Memorial Day week-end.

Will talk to you next Sunday afternoon as usual.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ