From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:45:29 -0700
Hi Lou,
Thanks for the ehlpul info.

I already have a Kenwood tm7a for 2 meters and 440. I'm not sure if I have
the model number correct but it has the pseech board in it.

I haven't used it in a while so will have to bone up on how it works again.

Thanks for explaining the difference between the two programs.Like you I'd
rather twist my own knobs as well.

When I get the rig I'll get the program.

Is there any way to program the tmv7a via a computer?

Eric
KU3I