Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 10:36:43 -0800
Good morning,

At least it is morning here in my part of the world!

FS Kenwood ts-2000 with the VS3 installed and not that most here would care
but it has blue led's installed which sighted people admire.  Anyway, box,
manual, hand mic and power cord with the plastic still on the display
$1,100.00 and we can talk about shipping.

FS, Kenwood ts-870s with VS2 installed and Stone Mountain qsy'er too.  Rig
works well and I have used it for several years.  An excellent combination
for us totals with the vs2 and the Stone Mountain qsyer.  Original box,
manual, hand mic and power cord.
$1,100.00 and we can talk about shipping.

Both of the above radio power cords have Anderson power pole on them.

Payment via PayPal or money order.

Sorry, Stone Mountain qsyer stays with the ts-870 not gunna separate!

Brian, k5in Olympia WA