From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:50:30 -0400
Check to see whether it is set to group multiple pages into a single MSAA
buffer or to display one page at a time.  There is also a threshold for
this.  If it is set to 50 or a hundred pages, it can take a long time to
load a PDF on an older PC.  But sometimes, the first page will appear to be
blank and you can't necessarily get to the next page with ctrl-PgDn.  Check
what Acrobat Reader says about the document properties.

I'm headed for the NFB convention so won't be able to reply to this thread
unless I can get my LapTalk working in Dallas.

73 -- W3IUU

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls