From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 13:12:58 -0500
N1MM is free (donations accepted), and currently covers about 250 contests
in the one program.  It has so many options that I would think you could
designate the sound card from which WAV files are to be played.  But I
haven't set this up with my Signalink yet.  Sometimes I think it would be
cool to run N1MM with a braille display and with speech turned off.  But I
expect there would be problems with this approach.  I use my voice on phone
and the memory keyer built into the FT950 for CW; improving on this state of
affairs will probably have to wait until I retire!
73 -- W3IUU