From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 00:40:13 -0600
i've got hundreds.
no idea which one to even look at...you have to look up each individual
update up on the microsoft website, and even then, it doesn't always clearly
tell you the date it was issued.
frustrating.
I did a google on the runtime 339 error, and all I found was recommendations
for reg cleaners that you have to pay for that will solve all your computer
ails, and even pour you a tall glass of your favorite beer while your
waiting for the regb clean to finish.
no doubt they'll also cook dinner, do the laundry and other adult related
tasks at the same time.
anyway, john, if you can find or remember something about the update you
removed, if not the number, than perhaps what it was for or what particular
issue it addressed?
I don't really want to try and do a system restore to over a year ago.
probably don't even have a restore point set for that far back.
I can still program the radio easily enough, but the programming software is
nice to use if one has it.
BTW, the OPC478 icom programming cable doesn't happen to work with the th
F6A does it?
73
Colin, V A6BKX