From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:19:48 +0100
What do you mean by "all the filters"?

Both of mine have all you mention, ATU, MF board, K filter, and in the sub,
the tightest filter is 400Hz.  All the filters are 8 pole.

When I ordered my first one, I spoke with Gary at Elecraft who said that my
chosen configuration was the same as his apart from the MF board an 4K
filter!

73

ATB

David W Wood