From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:11:04 -0800
    Aside from CNN, the Weather Channel, Discovery, TLC and the History
Chanel (and maybe ESPN and ESPN2), I can't imagine there being anything
on television worth designing packages to watch it via the computer.
(grin) You'd think watching it on the modulated milbkbottle would be bad
enough! (grin)

Mike < K 7 U I J >