From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:45:46 -0500
John, it is a lot harder to get into in the larger agencies.
Most of the time the higher ups in the agency won’t go for it.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
	Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."