From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:06:25 -0500
Doug:

Outlook Express is a great program for sure, and it's a shame to see it go
by the wayside with the latest Windows upgrades.

But, hopefully, I'll get something else to work here.

I tried Windows Live Mail here several years ago, and did not really like it
at the time, but am re-considering it as a possible option if I can't get
Outlook to work better.

My main issue right now is trying to find the time to work with Outlook, and
also to carefully look at other possible options, now that I'm back to work.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ