From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 16:53:11 -0500
Tom,

Great job.   I finished with 180, mostly S and P, although I did  call
CQ for about an hour this morning to try and pad the log.   I didn't
find the band to be as good last night.   Some of the stations that were
  loud on Friday night  were way down at about the same time Saturday
night.   I did spend some time last night playing in the VHF contest
which wasn't very productive.

On 160, I did work KP2 last night and HK1 this morning.  Sorry you
couldn't get the 4v from Haiti.    I think it was the first time I had
ever heard them on 160, and I was happy to get him in the log.

I think the SSB version of this test runs at the end of Feb.  Hope to
see you then.

73, Steve KW3A