From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:06:51 -0400
Phil,

Well the DX and contest season is here even if the bands don't care.  We
should see more and more unusual DX come out of the woodwork as CQWW
gets closer.

Here is a link to a very short article from ARRL on the Oct. 10 changes
in PJ land.

http://www.arrl.org/news/pj-pandemonium-opening-october-10-on-an-hf-band-near-you

73, Steve KW3A