From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 19:10:45 -0500
Mike,

It's a nice one. 1A0KM is Sov.Military Order of Malta.   It's in rome,
but is one of those oddball countries that only exist in the minds of
some people.    It's the remnant of the old Knights of malta from the
crusades.  They are not on the air very often.

Of course, if you didn't get his call right, did you really work him?
Like one of those trees falling in the forest things.

BTW, had about 75 percent copy of you on 40 meters today.

73, Steve KW3A