From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:02:42 -0500
First, I found Bill A.'s remarks posted earlier to be accurate.
Spent more time with this radio today.  Three additional problems are noted.  The alarm clocks buttons are reversed with Alarm 2 on the left of the Snooze and Alarm 1 on its right.
I couldn't find a way to adjust alarm volume in the accessible mode, only in Many operation.
The CD which came with the unit makes reference to an included Accessible Print Quick Start Guide but it was not included with my original or replacement unit.  It is covered as Track 12 on the CD, which, as Bill noted, is difficult to use for taking notes because most software that reads CDs won't let reader back up a sentence or so to hear something repeated.

In spite of these issues, I like the radio and will keep it.  Hopefully some of the issues will be resolved.

Regards:
Bob Martin