From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 01:31:39 -0600
is there not a nut on the connecter that can be retightened like with the
older BNC connecters?
I know these sma connecters break quite often though.
probably easier and the same price or cheaper to buy a used t90 on ebay
rather to spend the couple hundred bucks to get the broken one fixed.
73
Colin, V A6BKX