From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 14:23:27 -0500
Hi, John!  Thanks for getting back to me regarding my questions.

First, my condo has casement windows, and the building's of brick
construction.  Not sure whether the brick outside has a ledge to
which I might connect an antenna.  Am waiting for a J-pole antenna to
be qavailable from HRO, but none in stock as yet.

Also, where and what program do I need to go onto
packet?  Thanks.--Matt Chao, N1IBB.