From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:50:56 -0800
Hi Junior, the other thing I forgot to mention or ask is if the
audio manual for the 998 would be similar to the 994b tuner.
Currently, I'm not using any tuner which means I can't use my amp
on some bands with a dipole because the SWR is too high.
Fortunately, I watch my drive level and the amp also just clicks
off if it doesn't like the match.  73, Jim