From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:01:04 -0600
How about putting off the inevitable for a bit Tom and try your other
power supply for a decent time and see if you get the intermitency
again.  Perhaps keep you out of uncomfortable water; that would make
me nervous, too.  And when I was a kid I was all over 500 and 600
volt D C supplies.  Got knocked on my ass a time or two but went back
for more!!  Older and wiser, or smarter!!