Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:17:39 -0700
HI Steve,
     Wow, I appreciate the information. I will have to check out those brands. Do they all have the nice turning knob?
I put a bid in on E-Bay on some thing called a " M/A COM Omni Roto". I don't know if it has a knob or not. Heres hoping. One never knows with out looking at the picture. I wish I had waited on bidding until after I read your E-Mail.

God bless,
Mark

-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Clear, 91.9°F Win